Monday 10 August 2009

Back to South Africa!

I'm getting packed and ready to head back to SA on Wednesday. Please pray for a good journey and that I'd recover from it quickly and get on with the exciting adventures I have planned... I'm hoping to meet the children in Inchanga and get some photos and footage of what their current situation is. I'll also be re-visiting my little friends at GGA where I used to work, am looking forward to seeing how they've all grown!! Finally, I'm heading down to Cape Town for some relaxation before flying back to the UK at the end of August.

Pray for protection for me whilst I'm out and about and for God's leading on everything I do. He goes with me and before me. At New Wine last week I was struck about how it's important not to run ahead of God and to let the Spirit lead. So I intend to spend time listening and observing where He's moving and attempting to walk in step with the Spirit over these next few weeks...

I'm hoping to find an internet cafe and report back from there at some point during these next few weeks, so watch this space for updates!