Thursday 30 July 2009

The Plan.

In August 2009, I had already planned a holiday to KZN to visit friends & children at God’s Golden Acre (where I worked previously). I shall be staying in the GVF cottage, in a village called Monteseel that’s situated on a mountain 810m above sea level with stunning views over the Valley of 1000 Hills. This is just 5 minutes from the school by car. I shall be meeting up with the school staff & the children themselves & I will discuss the progress of some of the children & also reassure them that of January next year I will be on the case full time to help where I can.
From September to December 2009, I shall be in the UK, living in Leamington Spa, seeking to raise support & funds for this new venture. I have no employment for September & so I will possibly do supply teaching for a term. This is very much a step of faith for me, trusting God to provide absolutely everything to see His work done in South Africa.
I hope to move out to South Africa in January 2010, at the beginning of the new Academic Year.